Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing are followed as per ICMJE guidelines. This Journal strives to adhere to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing which could be found in the DOAJ Web site completely,
This Journal has established a guideline for editorial independence as delineated below. The guideline generally follows that created by the World Association of Medical Editors.
- This Journal is operated by Pakistan Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons Association (PETSA), which is publishing organization.
- The Chief Editor is responsible for independent leadership of This Journal editorial operations. The General Publishing Editor reports to the Editor-in-Chief for all editorial matters.
- The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the content of this Journal and its related offerings. This includes summaries and comments on recent medical advances, opinions, blogs and news.
- Content-related decisions are based on quality, importance, and value to the users of this Journal. Contributing authors, editors, This Journal staff are free to express responsible positions -even if these views are not in agreement with interests, policies or published research, editorial or commentary of PETSA.
- This Journal actively seeks input regarding editorial matters from the physician Editors-in-Chief in an advisory capacity, as well as from the other editorial board members, internal editorial staff, and readers.
- Editors-in-Chief of this Journal is empowered to create content and commentary free of commercial and organizational influence. All authors and editors operate without conflict of interest and all potential conflicts are disclosed (please also see Conflict of Interest Policy).